Frequently Asked Questions


DO you take insurance?

Edible Advice does not take insurance. However, we will provide a Superbill that you can use to submit to insurance for Out Of Network reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check insurance coverage with your provider. The Superbill can also be submitted for Health Flex Spending.

What is your cancellation Policy?

We kindly ask that you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment so that we can fill the spot as needed. Cancellations not made within 24 hours will be charged in full.

What methods of payment do you accept?

At this time, we only accept Paypal and personal check. You may use your Health Flex Spending Benny card via Paypal if you choose. Payment is due at the time of service.

Where is your office?

At this time, our office is mobile. We meet at a location of your convenience, whether it’s your house or apartment, work, or local grocery store for a store tour.

What is the Difference between a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist?

Unlike “Nutritionists”, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) are food and nutrition experts who have met the following criteria to earn the RDN credential:

  • Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree at a US regionally accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

  • Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies. Typically, a practice program will run six to 12 months in length.

  • Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). For more information regarding the examination, refer to CDR’s website at

  • Completed continuing professional educational requirements to maintain registration.